Thursday 27 August 2009

Two things I hate about the Prius

I lied, there's nothing I hate about the Prius. But there are two irritants that aren't good enough.

1) The rear windscreen wiper is on the wrong side. Because of the shape of the window a single wiper can't cover the whole screen. So it covers only one side. The passenger side. In the US, the wiper is on the same side which is (you guessed it) the driver side. In some conditions this does affect rear visibility and thus safety, and they should have switched it over.

2) You can't have the radio on without the key in. If I'm in the car that's ok, but I might want to leave the car for a couple of minutes and give the kids something to entertain them, without leaving the keys in the car for a friendly thief to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment